Versatile, Qualified Electrical Service
Our broad customer base built over 40 years has given us the experience to handle a wide range of commercial needs. We will work hand in hand with you on your project, and we enjoy developing a good relationship throughout the process. Below are some examples of typical projects we work on:
- Office Applications/Electrical Use Such as new office buildings, including providing electrical service to individual cubicles and offices
- Building Remodels and New Installations Including new tenant build-outs for existing buildings, additions, and incorporating existing wiring with new power requirements.
- Biotech and other advanced technology companies Including hookups for mixers, reactors, and other needs associated with research and development.
- Manufacturing Facilities Efficient system design, hookup and light fixture placement for production facilities including metal fabrication, plastic molding, and many other industries.
- Churches Including coordination with lighting designers for stage lighting applications and dimming systems.
- Medical Facilities: We are familiar with the needs of medical facilities, such as hookups for MRI machines and hospital-grade devices.
- Restaurants Including kitchen equipment and ansul/hood exhaust systems.
- Retail Including point of sale wiring terminations for cash registers, lighting design, strip mall build-outs, and working with the unique needs of franchises.
- Fire Departments/Municipalities Including work on emergency alarm systems.
- Surveillance and Fire Alarm/Prevention Systems We work hand in hand with electronics surveillance and fire alarm providers (monitoring done by others).
- Consumers Energy “Re-Lights”: As one of the only Consumers Energy Select Contractors in the area, we can replace old inefficient commercial lighting fixtures with new and efficient ones as one of their Energy Savings Solutions incentives. See this link for more information.
About Our Electricians
Our electricians are known for taking the time to do the job properly the first time so that you don’t have to call us back. Our guys are given a lot of autonomy; they can order their own parts as needed without going back to the office, and they feel a sense of ownership of the projects they work on. Since we place such value on relationships, we try to keep the same electrician on the project for years to come. We treat our employees well and there is little turnover. Typically, the same person who installed your system will be the one who will continue to service it. Give us a call today at (269) 375-6543!
from Our Customers
I would like to express my appreciation to Kerwin Electric for the timely fashion in which they completed our recent building expansion. There were no delays caused by them and generally they were ahead of schedule. The change orders were handled in a timely manner and any questions they had were directed to me so they were sure that it was done correctly the first time. I continue to be pleased with the work that your company provides and at a fair price. I will continue to recommend you to all my clients for their electrical needs.
Texas Corners Brewing
Calvary Bible Education Wing Addition
Borgess Health and Fitness
KNI/Southwest Michigan Imaging
Fedore Large Animal Veterinary Services
Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet
Ace Hardware (Texas Corners)
Oshtemo Fire Department
Comstock Fire Department
Bridge Organics Co.
Kalsec Research Lab
Southwest Michigan Innovation Center
Machine & Tool Manufacturing
A&O Mold and Engineering
HyTech Spring and Machine Corporation
Craft Precision Machining